Ugghh. First off, my utmost apologies for such a long time between posts. Life happened, and I have been absolutely swamped since coming back from Denver and Seattle. I just shifted into survival mode for a while. Neal seemed to suffer the same fate at the same time. Alas, it seems to be all better.
WE WANT YOUR FEEDBACK!!
If you’ve completed the swim…
1. Were you on a spring tide or neap tide?
How did it affect you? Did it matter?
2. Which pilot did you use? Tell us what you thought?
3. How many days were you in England waiting for the go-ahead from your pilot? (tell us your story)
If you’re currently training for the swim…
1. What have you heard?
2. Do you have a pilot reserved? Who are you using?
If you have no interest in ever swimming the English Channel…
1. Post your comments anyway. We’d love to hear from you. It makes us feel better.
2. Check out www.channelswimming.net. You will find a new respect for those who have done it. Next time you meet someone who’s accomplished it, pat them on the back.