It’s only natural that people should ask why we love to swim in the San Francisco Bay. Swimming in the ocean sounds perilous and dirty to the unintiated. My answer to this common question is below.
5 Reasons To Train in the San Francisco Bay
- The Bay is clean and has less chemicals than the pool.
- Swimming allows me the feel the strength of my body.
- Time with the people at the Dolphin Club makes me a better person.
- Being among the ocean creatures puts me in touch with nature.
- The colder the water the better the sauna feels at the end.